In order to simplify searching for our products and services, we are creating websites for the individual segments of our production,
This time we are concentrating on Formed packages from unplasticised PVC foil.
In this way we support better orientation on our websites. Each one has a description of the given product, the possible uses of the resulting products and also information about services, information about quality and the packaging of products.
INTRODUCING THE NEW WEBSITES: www.pvcobaly.cz
FATRA company is a traditional Czech manufacturer of formed packages, as cups, trays and lids for food and technical applications. This is why we created a new website www.pvcobaly.cz devoted to their manufacture
PVC packages are made from health-proof non-plasticized vinyl foil, which excels in its low oxide permeability. Our portfolio of PVC shaped packaging includes,for instance, cups and tubs for salad and spreads, ice-cream cake container, tubs for small fruit, mushroom packaging, but also tubs for nails etc.
The products can be used in the household, in food industry, for technical uses and in consumer industry. How does the manufacture of PVC shaped packaging take place? What are the colour and printing possibilities? You can find out all this and much more on www.pvcobaly.cz.
Fatra is widening in october its portfolio of product webs
- www.tenolan.cz – BO PET films and laminates for flexible packages and industrial applications
- ww.sontek.cz – breathable films and laminates for hygiene (baby diapers, sanitary towels, incontinence)
- www.pvc-granulat.cz – granulate from plasticised and unplasticised PVC – for extrusion / co-extrusion, injection moulding, pressing
- www.fatra-vstrikovani.cz – injection moulding on own / supplied moulds + offering of our injected products (plastic crate, floor tiles, plastic plugs, boxes)
- www.fatra-regranulace.cz – regranulation + offering of re-granulates – including plastic waste buyout
- www.fatra-extruze.cz – foils and sheets from PE (for building and other applications), antislip foils from EVAC (in shelves and cabinets etc. + for car rugs) and PET sheets (chairmats)