- A foremost plastics processing company in Central Europe
- Founded in 1935 by the Bata company
- An export-oriented company – 2/3rds of production is exported to more than 50 countries
- Supports more than 1 200 employees
- Two production plants in the Czech Republic – at Napajedla and Chropyně
- Modern technologies, professional approach, informed consultation
- Established trademarks – superior industrial protection – over 100 trademarks, registered designs and utility models
- In-house R&D and inno vations
- High level of recycling by-products and use of waste-free technologies
For more information, please go to our website: www.fatra.cz/en.
- PVC floor coverings brands: LINO FATRA, THERMOFIX, FATRACLICK and IMPERIO.
- FATRAFOL waterproofing membranes, insulations for floors, ground-level constructions and garden ponds.
- Technical vinyl foils, semi-finished products for haberdashery in work environments, packaging, inflatable toys etc.
- Plastic extruded profiles, profiles for buildings, profiles for furniture, for the automotive trade, etc.
- PVC granulate, semi-finished products for extrusion, injection moulding, pressing and rolling.
- BO PET, biaxial-oriented polyester films, under the TENOLAN and FOLAM brand names .
- Foils and sheets from PE, PET and EVAC for insulations purposes, anti-slip materials.
- Injection moulding, injection-moulded products, floor tiles, plastic crates, protective plastic plugs.
- Thermoformed packaging, pots/cups, bowls and lids.
- Re-granulation – plastic waste processing from PP, PE, PP/PE, EVAC materials, and plastic waste buy-out.