VIEW OF PACKAGES – Parameters
|Packaging||Dimensions of packaging (mm)||Lids||Capacities (ml)||Trim|
|Cups||Cups – Ø 68||Closures||80, 100||Bevelled|
|Cups – Ø 76||Closures||65, 80, 100, 130, 150||Straight|
|Cups – Ø 84||Closures||150, 210||Straight, bevelled|
|Cups – Ø 95||Closures, thermal, embossed, raised||100, 130, 150, 200, 240||Straight|
|Cups – Ø 100||Closures||220, 240, 250, 330||Straight|
|Bowls/tubs/punnets||Bowls – size: 108 x 83||Closures||100, 150, 200, 250||Straight|
|Oval bowls – size: 112 x 84||Thermal, embossed||100, 150, 200, 250||Straight|
|Bowls – size: 142 x 118||Closures||200, 300, 400, 500, 700||Straight|
|Bowls – size: 190 x 142||Closures||600, 750, 1000, 1000*, 1200||Straight|
|Packaging for ice-cream – lid + tub||500||Straight|
|* bowls with partitions|
- In the food industry, e.g. for packaging delicacies, sweets, refrigerated goods, baked items and meat.
- Packaging for small industrial goods and in the production of technical parts – e.g. as used in traps for rodents (black tubs/boxes).
Bowls and cups can be closed via several methods:
- Slip-on lids – Fatra
- Press-on lids, also with thermal layer – Fatra
- Aluminium foil
- Laminated foil
- Packaging is manufactured from hygienic, non-plasticized vinyl foil that excels in low permeability to oxygen. Such packaging is usually produced as transparent or white, although other colours (blue, black, etc.) are possible if required by customers.
- Transparent packaging is completely clear and does not distort the appearance and colour of the packaged goods, which is important in the food industry and other sectors.
Collection of shapes
- Catalogue - PVC formed packaging by Fatra
Please contact the Sales Department at Fatra for further details:
Tel.: +420 573 329 429
Tax: +420 573 329 720